She weighs 11lbs 14oz and is 23 1/2 inchs long.
She is growing up too fast!
Allie's New Website
CHECK OUT ALLIES NEW WEBSITE AT: http://www.babyjellybeans.com/web/do/site/home?ID=358064
Our little Angel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am eating the wrapping paper!
Merry Christmas
Getting Closer
We are getting closer to Allie's arrival. I am now going to the doctor every week. At 36 weeks I am dialated at 1cm and my cervix has thinned 50%.
I have another appointment on Wednesday morning. I will keep you posted on how that goes.
I have another appointment on Wednesday morning. I will keep you posted on how that goes.
3 comments:
She's SO cute - and looks a lot like both of you guys! Jaycee & Tyler look like naturals! congrats!
Too bad we won't be spending thanksgiving with you all. You'll be missed!
Christy
Wish you were coming for Thanksgiving so we could meet this little cutie!
She is beautiful but ....so is the rest of the family. She looks like she may have a little Irish in her?
karen korner, DAS Group
Post a Comment